- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Complexity & Fun in Project Management!
25 oktober, 2018 / 17:00 - 21:00€20
On first glance this might be seen as a contradiction; it’s not always easy to regard upon complex situations as fun situations. The ever increasing market demands affect everybody. Keeping control of projects is a continuous challenge for a project manager.
How to deal with technological and organizational complexity will be discussed on October 25 during two interactive presentations, held by Karin Rosch – Group Leader Project Management at VDL ETG Technology & Development BV and Roel Wessels – Sr. Senior Director Projectmanagement & Technology at Holland Innovative BV and author of ‘De Complete Projectmanager’.
Karin will focus on the characteristics of projects at VDL ETG, a contract manufacturer, and the expectations towards project managers working in such a complex environment.
Roel will interview VDL project managers to see how they manage their challenges with fun. Roel will also challenge the audience to think about the complexity and possibilities in today’s project management.
This session will take place on October 25 and is hosted by VDL ETG Technology & Development, De Schakel 22 | 5651 GH | Eindhoven | Building AQ1.
There are only 70 seats available so register quickly.
17:00-18:00 Registration, sandwiches, and refreshments
18:00-18:05 Opening, welcome and introduction by the PMI Netherlands Chapter
18:05-18:15 Introduction of VDL – Karin Rosch, VDL ETG T&D
18:15-19:30 Presentation Karin Rosch
– Contract manufacturing partner. What are the implications for project management
– Organizational growth, growth in complexity: organization & products
– What does this mean for the project manager?
– What is required from a project manager?
– Interviews with VDL ETG T&D project managers
19:45-21:00 Presentation Roel Wessels
– How to manage complexity?
– How to increase the fun factor?
– How to stand tall in high stress situation?
21:00 Wrap-up & networking drinks