EPC Summit 2019 “Innovation of Things”
24 juni - 26 juni
Engineering, procurement, Construction Summit
24 to 26 June 2019 – Malaysia
The EPC-SUMMIT™ 2019, to gather thought leaders, professionals and industry players in South East Asia. The summit is focused on Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects and the rise of the fourth industrial revolution. It’s a 2 days summit and 1 day Project Management Simulation Training. To create awareness about IPMA Competencies in South East Asia.
The following questions will be adressed:
- How is technology changing the landscape of EPC Projects?
- Will risk factors change and what is the impact on the project contracts?
- Can we benefit from the Internet of things in substantial and tough engineering projects?
- What is the role of sustainability in EPC Projects?
- Are we ready for Industry 4.0 and when is Industry 5.0 coming?
- Will the project manager and his leadership be replaced by AI, if so, when and how?
- How far along is the 4th industrial revolution in our industry?
- What challenges might we face with new technologies and how could we cope?
- When is Industry 5.0 coming and what impact would it have on the EPC projects in Malaysia as well as in South East Asia?
These are among the questions we will discuss and gain insights from by distinguished speakers from the field and from the finest universities around the region. The two-day summit will give you answers to your project management questions including topics like BIM, AI, Internet of Things, BlockChain, 5G and high-tech tools available in the market. The tech discussion is blended with procurement, leadership and sustainability topics and a special Gala Dinner with IPMA AWARDS.